View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 01:28 AM   #21
Ian_Cummings
MVP

OVR: 52
Re: NCAA pic shows the procedural awareness

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
maybe I am confused with your post, but it read to me like ian was saying he wasn't surprised with PA durring gameplay, but he was surprised to see the effects of PA in pre-play and post-play interactions. Especially post-play. Pre-play having recivers looking at the ball and I would hope defenders as well along with maybe linebackers hopefull staring down the QB like Mike Singletary and Greg Lloyd were know for. In Post-Play I love he idea hat players will look at who they are jumping over and what not. Like Ian wrote, it will feel more life like and less robotic.

My understanding is that P.A. is just here now and will always be "on." I also think that P.A. is something that will continue to be tuned and improved upon over the next few years. It would actually make me kind of sad if Ian thought some feature was "perfect" as most things in life rearely are.
+1

Yes, I expected it to make great strides and be really cool during gameplay - it totally surprised me with how much it helped out during pre-play and post play.

Advertisements - Register to remove