View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 09:12 PM   #29
kmart2180
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: A thought on Madden 10's interceptions

The biggest problem with the high amount of into's is that there are too many plays on the ball period. In real life there's balls that are thrown too long/short or even out of bounds. Also defenders should be knocking more balls down then getting into's (IMO) I think there has to be an awareness that makes them 75% of the time go for the swat and 25 % to the into attempt.

The problem I see with madden is there's way to many pick attempts on the ball and not enough swat attempts.

I would love it if getting 7-9 into's in a season of madden meant something like you had a great season with that player. Im not trying to brag but its not much fun going into a season already knowing that a 12-15 into season is gonna happen. I would just love to have a year where I cant pick nothing and end up with like 2-4 or something.

I play SS and I know 1 way to slightly correct this is if the cpu see's me coming up then throw deep on my butt. This alone will keep me deep and not allow top jump as many routes as before.

Can we get a word on if that has been fixed? Does the cpu throw deep yet? If im a SS and I come down alot they should go deep on the 1 on 1 a few times atleast.