View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 10:10 PM   #13
buddyhobbs321813
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: Franchise Mode Idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlight85
What I would like is to make free agency something of a combination of the NCAA recruiting and for less high profile free agents, it should be more of a tryout with the team, especially incoming rookie free agents.

Each player should have a list of interests in categories like financial security, location, hometown teams, schemes, coach prestige, championship contender, etc. just like on NCAA and each team should be rated in each category just like on NCAA. I know they have a broken form of this already... but just make it like NCAA. Haha, it works there. It could be better, but it's a start at least.

Lower profile players though should have to go through workouts with the team and things of that ilk as it's more of an onus on the player to impress the team rather than the other way around. Maybe have this scaled on ratings or past performance or a combination of the two as far as which category players fall into.
yea that sounds like it could be a good idea, but it would take a long time for them to put that kinda stuff in madden i think just based on how far they havent came yet. obviously ian is doing a great job and madden 10 looks awesome so maybe it could happen in the near future.