Old 04-05-2009, 01:03 AM   #48
eritraj
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Wait..what no Dreads :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectSRT
I second this.

The more ppl like ODogg we have telling EA what we want, the better we all will be. EA, for some odd reason, seems to get a free pass that other developers do not. Like ODogg, i appreciate every time an EA dev takes time out of their lives to come on here to talk to us but it really seems as tho sometimes they just flat out dont listen to us. I mean how long do we have to wait before they fully utilize that ESPN license, or give us a true to broadcast presentation. Do you think its a coincidence that so many ppl keep bringing up NFL 2K5? The broadcast presentation in that game was unlike anything we've seen in a game, and that was withOUT an exclusive hold on the ESPN license.

"All of that darn presentation takes up space and budget money...This is next gen and we don't have the space to fit useless things in like presentation...Also our budget is really small because we have a monopoly so everyone will buy our game and we like to have a huge and I mean huge profit margin. We also don't have the time."

Sincerely,

EA Delv Team ..