Old 04-05-2009, 01:01 PM   #48
shotgun styles
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA pic shows the procedural awareness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
Dude, you have to be fair - it's April. We are only releasing SMALL nuggets of information now.

If you have been following us for the past year I think it's pretty obvious that we're not focused on fluff. PA is a key building block for the future. Even in what you requested above...what good is a dynamic QB read if he can't move his head? Or HB vision?

I'm just kinda confused with your apparent frustration when a) we haven't released much info at all and b) we all have a pretty good understanding that realism is the direction the game needs to be going.
No info is usually bad info. But if you're saying that Adaptive AI is a possibility in Madden '10, then I will take your word for it. I hope this is not a seed of false hope, but a genuine implication that you are at least working on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwas676
your hb vision statement makes no sense, when its the user in control of the rb, what you want them to cheat and show arrows of what hole to run in?
An people need to stop trying to be smartass over the internet its corny,
No one is trying to be a "smart ***". Metaphorical references are used to illustrate a stark reality that may have been subverted by the minutia of topical discussion.

As for HB vision, I was talking about he CPU running backs who can't find the hole.