Old 04-05-2009, 01:22 PM   #20
c dizzy m baby
Rookie

c dizzy m baby's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Since Ian is looking for New Franchise Stat banners...Here's a few ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
How about after a WR makes a big play we see the CB stats of how many yards he has let up and TDs as well as a percentage of the balls completed thrown his way?
I like that one.

They used to have Catches allowed stat, and it would be cool to see how well good CBs played with the new WR/DB interactions. I'd like to see it this year, but my bet is for next year because I'd imagine it has a lot of tuning to get the entire league right (How well good players play/how poor bad players play.) Once they do get it right I'd love to see CBs that never allow catches like Nnamdi, but dont necessary get a lot of picks, have the catch allowed stat hold some weight with Pro Bowl voting in the Franchise. Same with Sacks allowed to Olinemen.

Hurries and Knockdowns would be cool stats to be able to look up, and maybe you could have a banner that shows a QB's QB Rating when you get pressure on him (When he has been hurried knocked down or sacked.)

Maybe a banner for average time in the pocket if you get a lot of pressure on the QB?