Old 04-05-2009, 02:34 PM   #32
c dizzy m baby
Rookie

c dizzy m baby's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: A thought on Madden 10's interceptions

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybutlerz
I'm not saying his hands are better than all WRs, but I don't know what evidence you could use to support this claim. How often do you see Reed drop balls? Less often than your average WR. He has great hands period. He makes leaping grabs, over the shoulder catches, doesn't muff punts when he's back there, etc.

I'm not trying to make it sound like he has Fitzgerald type hands, but quite frankly we can't say, oh his hands are about 65 just because of the position he plays. That's just generalizing. I understand his high INT totals aren't all due to hands, but mainly due to incredible instincts. That being said, when there's a play to be made, he makes it. That's why he gets INTs when he arrives and not PDEFs. That's my 2 cents.

Exactly I think there are way too many dropped balls in the game already. The problem is much more than that. Super Accurate Robo QBs, how easy it is to find and get to the spot, lack of momentum, etc.

Play a game with the Raiders, you will routinely have games where your WRs have more Drops than catches. I remember when the new Ratings article came out I got worried because I heard that WRs will drop 1/3 passes that got me worried. As bad as the Raiders WRs were last year no player in the NFL drops one out of 3, and if they do they wont be playing long.

Last edited by c dizzy m baby; 04-05-2009 at 02:40 PM.