View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 04:17 PM   #360
Kane182
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Major League Baseball 2K9 Official Patch 2 Available, Impressions Here (360 Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
Well I am absolutely furious. I have tried to play franchise games and it freezes everytime. I haven't been able to stay in the game for more than 20 seconds. I haven't even been able to throw a pitch or swing the bat. This is absolutely absurd. How can something like this happen. I've tried to delete my cache and that doesn't work. I have no idea what to do.

I play MLB for franchise mode. I don't play it for online or exhibition. So the one thing I like doing in the game I can't even do cuz the 2k developers are so damn stupid that they can't even make a patch correctly. I had no freezing issues with the game before this patch.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Edit:
I just found out I can't play an exhibition game because it freezes in the same exact spot that it does in franchise. Wow this is flat out awesome. Now I can't even play the game! I absolutely cannot believe this.
Sounds like something is wrong with your disc. I would see about getting a replacement. I've heard people are experiencing some freezing every now and then, but not to the point where they can't even complete a game or even inning.

Trade your old or unwanted games/movies...Ask me how it works!

Kane182's MLB2K10 custom Soundtracks