View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 09:54 PM   #15
Hotlanta
Rookie

OVR: 12
Re: Look at the sideline players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
I'm gonna have to disagree with most of you guys.

I think it matters a lot, in fact when done properly we'll see how much of a difference it actually makes. One of the coolest things I saw in 2K8 was a player going out of bounds...and he was helped by the players on the sideline. They actually helped him slow down, and kinda clapped it up for him as he ran back on the field.

Another thing i noticed in 2K8 was when you score a TD watch your teams sideline...WOW! They go nuts...all of them. It was too cool to see that happen on the sideline during the play. I had to replay it to make sure I saw what I thought I saw...

As to the matter of something like this making it into Madden '10...I don't know. I'm sure it will be better than '09, but I don't know what they'll do.

I'd like them to go the 2K8 route, but like you guys said...to most of us its really not that big a deal...and to me its unfortunate because it really added a true sense of TEAM, and excitement.

just one more quick note on this...the opposing sidelines looked like the wind was knocked out them.
I saw this exact thing when playing the demo , and was in awe. I then thought to myself how nice that would look if it could be done with Madden's graphics...
Advertisements - Register to remove