View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 10:37 PM   #4
DHB_8
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: This is what I hope we see in Franchise mode this year and some gameplay improvem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus205
To add, the draft should be a huge event. Let us hit that combine to get a feel of the rookies. Leading up to draft have a show showing highlights and whos up or down in the mock draft. Most important though is letting us test out the rookies in a senior bowl game. Maybe its just me. Anyone care to add?
I would love to see that. I would also love to see comparisons.

You read the newspaper and see "(Insert team) looks to draft Curry". You open it up and it says "This is the best LB since Ray Lewis" and blah blah blah.

Give us concerns, positives, comparisons. Tell us "Great receiver but teams should be concerned with his route running". See whose stock falls and whose goes up. Show us their IQ, let us have private workouts.

MAKE EVERYONE HAVE AGENTS, this way it's a lot more realistic. Have around 5 agents, the top agent wants the most money possible for his client while the lower agents want what their client wants.(Home team price cut, and all that).

I would play the franchise for a very long time if it had all of this with great gameplay.