View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 12:31 PM   #34
fourthreemafia
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: David Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
Where in this thread did I do anything of that sort?

Ranting about online franchise I guess I agree, but most people here have soemthing they rant about all the time Guillotine = details with the towels etc, adembroski- headcoach and franchise, so me wanting online franchise is nothing to be worked about or even get upset over
Youre basically telling us that this is the same team that worked on previous Madden's, when it really isnt, so why get excited....sounded that way to me at least. Maybe it didnt come over the way you intended, but it seems like you are trying to say that this isnt much different than the Ortiz regime because SOME of the same people are still on the TEAM.

Im not saying you arent entitled to your opinion. You can think whatever you want. You have a reason to be pessimistic about the game like many are. I was one myself until I seen the interaction between the Madden team and the gamers.

If the game isnt DRASTICALLY improved this year, I may never be optimisic about a game again, but IMO, what is going on this year is something that is revolutionary, and I see no reason why anyone shouldnt be more optimistic about this Madden than past Madden's under Ortiz.

Oh, and Im not saying you arent entitled to rant about it, Im just saying that you seem to question people on what they rant about....why are their rants about presentation or gameplay any less important than yours about online chise?

Last edited by fourthreemafia; 04-06-2009 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Something to add