View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 06:49 PM   #16
nuckles2k2
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: So, we pretty much got nothing new in this blog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echopax
I'm now back on the "not purchasing" side of the fence. It may be early, and I could change my mind, but they did absolutely nothing to try to get me excited about franchise, the most important part of an NFL simulation game aside from gameplay.

Basically what they said in this blog is "oh, hey, we fixed everything that should of been fixed before Madden 06 even shipped, have fun!".

It's looking like a repeat of 09 in franchise, folks. You can flame/bash me all you want, but it looks to me like they're trying to brush off the presentation and realistic aspects of franchise mode under the rug and keep it hush-hush.

As of late, it seems that there is a very negative vibe being emitted by the production team. Lots of "don't expect..." or "we can't really do this...".

It's going to be a very rough week here at OS.
back in February Ian said we will be getting small, minor, pieces of info here and there until the Draft (April 25th) when there will be bigger and bigger pieces on info announced. If you're too stupid to understand this concept then you just need to stop posting on the forums and go about your business. It's getting ridiculous how people want to form "opinions" on their own misconceptions.