View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 07:41 PM   #62
Echopax
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: So, we pretty much got nothing new in this blog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
Helping out is one thing but totally destroying a guy for being scared this game might turn out to be crap too is another and thats what this forum has turned into. Say something bad about Madden, you get flamed, laughed at, and ridiculed. Its getting ridiculous.
That's the kind of stuff I'm getting annoyed with as well. As regards to my post, I'm just posting my 100% honest opinion about this game.

I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, but If I were in Ian's shoes, I'd want the fan base to be completely honest so I could go about fixing the problem in the best fashion possible.

If anything, I am more disappointed in the "I'm on my way to preorder Madden 10 right now guys!" posts than I am the complaining posts. It gives the developers some motivation.

To be competely honest, again, If anything I want them to prove me wrong and make me like like a total dumb ***.

It's true. Every Monday evening I visit this site and hope that Ian makes me look like a dumb ***, because it's telling me that he's doing his job.