View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 07:47 PM   #11
Echopax
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: New Blog Today: "We'll fix broke stuff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
With the past games being so f*cked up wouldn't it make sense to fix the bullcrap that was wrong in the game before, before moving on and adding on to it, just like he stated in the blog?

Jesus christ read people.

Ortiz left the game in shambles, and 09 was a decent step in the right direction and madden 10 is going to be a giant leap forward from what I've seen so far.

I don't think I have heard a developer say maybe next year once.

That makes me feel great.
No, it's not good enough to fix the past ****-ups anymore. Maybe it worked for 07, 08, and 09, but some people are getting tired.

At first I really thought this team was really revamping the game, but now I feel like I'm going to have to pay $59.99 for a patch and roster update. Why don't they just come up right and say "Sorry, guys, but you want start seeing stuff that should of been in the game five years ago until Madden 12. Please buy Madden 10 anyway!"

They need to start getting things right the first time and focus on moving forward with this franchise. Having no competition doesn't help this. Imagine what NFL 2k10 would of been like. Dear lord.

I think I have to have some alone time just thinking about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove