View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 08:24 PM   #25
blackngoldfan
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: New Blog Today: "We'll fix broke stuff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echopax
I don't want to repeat myself in multiple threads, so in time I hope you find my post about my opinion about being positive vs being negative, etc.

Who cares about my post count? That doesn't mean anything. I have an opinion, just like you. I don't look at someone's post count and determine whether or not their opinion is credible or not.

If anything, us "Negative Nancies" are being more constructed than a lot of you combined.
I have nothing against your post count. We all started at one point. There just seems to be a trend of late. Take a look at the "negative" posts in this Madden forum alone. They are from new guys that wanna rant with nothing to add. I understand that everybody has an opinion, but saying "we'll fix broke stuff" gets old. How can YOU make it better? What can YOU say to Ian and the crew that'll have them thinking "Hmmm that's a good idea". That's all I'm sayin'.

Imagine being at a party when a guy steps in and says "Damn, this house is too small!!", "Damn, where's the food!!"

It's not gonna be too long before somebody says "TAKE YO A$* HOME!!"
Advertisements - Register to remove