View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 09:25 PM   #45
Glorious Arc
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Do not set the potential of a player in stone!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
You do realize that the potential rating is set in stone but the effect it has on a player isn't? It's more of a percentage at that point...a player with higher potential has more of a chance of being a great player....a 90 potential doesn't guarantee a 95 overall player....it's still up to you to build that guy up into a great player....it'd just be easier to build a player with a 90 potential as opposed to a player with a 65 potential...there are no guarantees though.

You do realize this right? Because if you do then I don't understand your argument.
wow please shut up and read what I put in bold. He asked if they do keep the cap stats(max pot) system if a CP team would take pot into cosideration when trading players. I said if they could see their players pot and ur players pot and you cant see theirs then its cheating. If they CP does take it into cosideration then it should be for only their players meaning a player with lower overall but a high pot(cap stats) they wouldnt trade him as easy.
Advertisements - Register to remove