View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 09:35 PM   #88
I Peench
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: So, we pretty much got nothing new in this blog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
People like this need to take a week or maybe 4 vacation. As in the boot. Why not an infraction atleast? Esspecially if your a new member, a post like this should be a big no no. (IMO)

I mean im pretty sure everyone by now knows how Ian & Co. have been doing things and we are so lucky just to be getting these weekly blogs. Check back last year around this time we didnt know jack about Madden 09. And all I keep seeing (mostly by the new members) is complaining.
We live in a world of instant gratification my friend. If these people aren't teenagers, they certainly act like it. I mean, can we just relax people? NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO MAKE A DECISION ON WHETHER OR NOT YOU BUY MADDEN 10 RIGHT NOW. This is by far the most information we've ever recieved at this stage. Did you read the end of the blog? Much more Franchise news to come. I bet you didn't see your precious story mode in the first few paragraphs or with your quick glance , and quickly made your way to this thread so you could be the FIRST person to bash it and write Ian and co. off write away.