Old 04-06-2009, 09:37 PM   #21
Glorious Arc
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Next weeks Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by savetheday21

Echopax just got served. Yahtzee!

P.S. 99% of the rest of us appreciate ANY info we can get our hands on, as everyone was eagerly waiting for the blog. If what we have got so far are "small tidbits" then that makes me pretty excited about what the "big news" is because in my opinion we have been privy to some awesome info so early in the process not to mention included in the shaping of the game to an extent. I can see bitching about past years not being up to par and falling short in areas, but Ian and the rest of the team have gone above and beyond any sort of interaction they need to. So to attack them for "lack" of info, is unfair. (cue T.O. crying) I dont post often i mostly just read up and lurk. I was skeptical at first just like everyone else, but Ian has gone out of his way to keep us in the loop and has single handedly got me pumped back up for madden, as the last few years i was starting to think about jumping ship.

I know ian is a big boy and can defend himself i just wanted to get that off my chest because i dont want to see a couple people ruin what a great thing is going on with all the interaction and info.

sorry that was long.
Did I miss something? I thought the biggest discussion about the latest blog was about the pre-made drafts and cap potential. I am speaking out against them because they said they wanted to hear our feedback.(just cz I dont like it doesnt mean I should be quiet right?)

I also love that they fixed the paydays for free agents andthe other things...wait no I dont wanna pay Hayensworth(sp) 100 mil lol

Anyways next weeks blog will be about...more draft logic/scouting thinking in mind the draft is soon?
Advertisements - Register to remove