View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 09:51 PM   #11
Mofficial
Rookie

OVR: 22
Re: You guys realize this isn't the only franchise blog, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
Why should it go unsaid?

I for one WANTED to know something like that was fixed. If they hadnt mentioned that being fixed at all from now til the time the game was releaseed, there would be alot of people asking "Is each teams logic fixed? Will AI controlled teams still make dumba$$ moves?"

Personally, I was hoping very much to hear that draft and offseason logic was fixed. I know, I know, they shouldve been fixed a LONG time ago, but the fact is, THEY WERENT, so I needed to hear that. That alone, IMO, is a HUGE improvement.

I understand the people questioning the progression system and pre made rookie prospects, but why I dont get is why people are acting as if this is the only thing they are doing to improve the mode.
Amen. I think people are still focusing on what has been going for the last several years. Yo, just give our new Dev team a chance. Jesus Christos! I LOVE the fact that they are fixing all of this stuff. If you read the actual post (and the whole thing) Josh specifically states that they are laying a FOUNDATION and it is common sense to not try to build on a weak foundation... which was the root problem of these past maddens anyway. As you can see, this isn't gonna be like past maddens. you can just tell that from the whole team's thought process. They're stripping away all of the BS from earlier NG maddens and getting a solid foundation down. I like the way they're doing this. It seems they are really focusing on getting us a football game first. this is their number one priority and are thus taking care of it early.

Once Summer hits, I'm sure that's when we'll see new, innovative features. as of right now, they're are getting us a great football game. Thanks EA

PSN: Gorilla-bob-Mac
Advertisements - Register to remove