Old 04-07-2009, 04:59 AM   #15
brza37
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: petition for random created rookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
HC had 4 draft classes that only let you play 15 years before restarting(they forced you to stop playing because the draft class ended so by year 15 you could draft busts all draft long it wouldnt matter). That being said you only have a total of 60 different classes. That would be great if they werent pre-determined on how they would come out. Because if you want to start up several franchises then you will run into the same draft classes over and over until you get passed where you last played which kills a game for me.
I know you could only go through 15 years in HC before having to restart. Thats enough for me anyway though.
When I said "around 50 franchises" I was referring to the 60 draft classes that were available. Which I think is also plenty. You're right about the fact that you'd see the same guys in the same order though but that should be easy to fix if instead of just having 4 paths where the draft classes always go in the same order they could either:
a) randomize the order of the draft classes in each path or
b) make the draft class order from 1-60 set in stone however let the user choose which draft class he'd like to start with. That way if I've already played through classes 1-15 I can start my next chise at 16 and keep right on going.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Advertisements - Register to remove