View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 08:24 AM   #429
Zalf
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Major League Baseball 2K9 Official Patch 2 Available, Impressions Here (360 Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackscorpion11
I play legends level only, since the download, the 1st baseman glitch seems gone, but theres still a ctcher's glitch doing the same thing..letting runners slide in safe when they should be out by a mile. The cpu beat me in some fun and entertaining games.. I noticed the cpu gets obscure HR's from guys not known for having pop. The pick-offs seem fixed. I think there is way too much hitting and not enough pitching on every level except legend.. As for balls and strikes and the cpu swinging wildly, i know if i hang any pitch over the plate the cpu will pound it..so i really dont care about them swinging at the 1st,2nd or 3rd pitch.. As long as the game is balanced ...batting vs pitching...user vs cpu ai. And it seems to be balanced to me. (legend only)
Are you using the 'RB' button for plays at the plate? It took me a while to realize that the catcher wouldn't make even easy plays at the plate without the RB button. No clue why they made this different from every other base.