View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 11:43 PM   #246
SouthernBrick

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Totally random Madden NFL 10 screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
What does this mean exactly? Since we've only released 3 screens to date I'm actually kind of curious as to what you expect from the future. And I mean other than new shoes...we're well aware of that feedback.
I could care less about sock length and shoes really, but In the future i do want to see some mouthgaurds. Could there possibly be mouthgaurds or is that not a possibility this year???

I mean we do see it on sunday, alot players wear mouthgaurds for protection so It should be in madden 10.

You should show a few screens of team colored socks and shoes if there is any, so it will put some people to rest about this. Or at least a comparison screen and see if shorter or longer socks actually make the player models look taller, shorter, bigger or smaller.

which i doubt it will make them look taller or shorter etc., just a idea...Me personally I think the screens are the bomb but i would have to say that if there are team colored shoes and socks or whatever it would make the uniform look better all together.

Like those fly gloves should match with some fly shoes!!!

Last edited by SouthernBrick; 04-08-2009 at 01:34 AM.