View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 07:23 PM   #20
fourthreemafia
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: Operation Sports NFL Mock Draft: Picks 1 - 10

This seems like it was different just for the sake of being different. Alot of those picks didnt make much sense.

There are always surprised on draft day, but thats over the top. I remember reading that the Lions were MUCH more impressed with Stafford than Sanchez.

This has all 3 prospective first round QBs going in the top 10. The Seahawks have Hasslebeck, and while he is getting older, I dont think Stafford will even be considered. I think the Rams have a better chance at taking a QB than the Seahawks. Walter Jones is closer to the end than Hass.

Browns taking another OT??? With that garabge defense? No, that makes no sense. They can find a suitable RT in the 2nd or 3rd. Paying top 5 money for a guy to play RT is just silly. Orakpo or maybe Crabtree is the pick there.

Why would the Bengals take Crabtree? I mean, if they trade Chad, maybe, but I doubt they will because they want a first and third and I cant see any team giving that up. Plus, they had Coles and they drafted like, 3 receivers last year. They need to fix that OLine and keep Palmer upright if they want to turn it all around.

Singletary just took over the reigns. IMO, he would consider Sanchez if he was on the board, possibly a receiver like Maclin or DHB, but my feeling is is he will most likely go defense, especially if a guy like BJ Raji is on the board.