View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 04:04 PM   #4
shotgun styles
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: "Big" Madden 07 features VS. "Small" Madden 10 features (xbox 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
Okay, I just watched the DVD that came with the collector's edition of Madden 07 (that I got as a gift) and I'm amazed at what the old dev team was hyping. I'm going to compare things that the old dev team was saying about the game right when Madden 07 came out to what Ian and Phil have been saying about Madden 10 months before it's coming out. Hopefully you guys can see the change of direction (more so to the guys who seem like they aren't seeing it).

Features of Madden 10 that were said by the new dev team recently (months before the game comes out):

Alright so I literally LOL'd at a lot of the things said in the Madden 07 DVD. It's amazing what features the old dev team were hyping and putting the most importance on right when the game came out. What's even funnier is how much the things that were said about Madden 10 by Ian and others of the new dev team completley kill the features said by the old dev team of Madden 07 in terms of making the game better and there's still much more news about Madden 10 to come. So yeah, hopefully this shows very clearly the change in the direction of Madden this gen.
That was an outstanding report...