View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 02:43 AM   #1
CVELL
Rookie

OVR: 9
Why do you need to wait to see if Madden is 'good' before you buy it?

Just feel like kicking off some nonsense.

But seriously, I dont understand. What dictates weather you play Madden or not? Refs on the field? Camera Angles? Alternate Uniforms?

Not me. To me, there's a difference between what I want in Madden, and what I need in Madden. The 1st reason I'm on this site monitoring the process is because I don't care what they do, I'm going to buy Madden 10, (already have) and stay up all night playing it, skipping work like its a Holiday.

I apply my Gameplan to Madden, then break down the game based off of what I see on Sunday's. Some of you guys sound like you need to check to find money plays to beat scrubs before you can enjoy the game.

Try this, play your first 5 games on-line and see if YOUR Game is the problem. Then hit the practice field and come get right. Just a suggestion.

I've never played 2k5, and think the 2k5 rejects are players that sucked at Madden back before it went arcadish a.k.a "The Forgotten Years".

Just joking, but the 2k5 comparisons are lame. oh yeah, IMO.

Will Madden be 'perfect' this year? No. Thats like saying racism is going to end because my President is Black. I'm putting my money up for the process of change. Ian and the Team are putting themselves out there by talking about all these 'changes'. Where's the support? Can they do it? IDK, but I do know this is how it gets done.

Thank you for your time, feedback is welcomed and encouraged.

CVELL - G'Tag on PS3 & Xbox Live
Advertisements - Register to remove