View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 12:35 PM   #46
kehlis

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Why do you need to wait to see if Madden is 'good' before you buy it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netherscourge
The OP said he's going to buy Madden no matter what. He doesn't care about new features or whatever is added or removed. He said he's buying the game on day 1 and staying up all night playing it. Which is perfectly fine for him.

Why should anyone bother explaining to him why the rest of us would just like to sample the game before we get it? Or get a preview or rent it first?

The OP is going to immediately disagree with anyone who doesn't blindly buy the game on day one without question.
I don't think he disagreed with anyone and was simply looking for different viewpoints. He even posted that it isn't his business how anyone spends their money (you must have missed that post).

I for one am in agreement with him. I will buy the game regardless because I will play it either way (I have to have my football fix).

If it sucks like it has in the past, we will all be on here again trying to help the devs to make it better, but if not, good for us all.

If anyone wants to rent it and not buy in case it sucks, fine by me. But I will be buying it, probably at midnight again.

What I find interesting is all the people that have come into this thread and called the OP nuts or a sheep because he already knows he is going to buy it.

I personally don't care what anyone else is going to do in regards to Madden, but I am with the OP and will be buying it no matter what.