View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 01:22 PM   #52
kehlis

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Why do you need to wait to see if Madden is 'good' before you buy it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netherscourge
If you have to find a way to make a game fun to play, then the game has failed.
How can a game that is fun for me, have failed? That said, I do agree the games of the past have failed, and a better word for me to have used would have been for me to say "I made due and enjoyed myself."

Quote:
If you keep buying the game every year not even caring if it's actually good or not, then hey - it's your money.
Exactly, I still don't understand why people on here care how others spend their money.

Quote:
The danger is that people like you are giving EA-Tiburon incentive to not put any effort into upgrading the game.
If that is how you look at it I am okay with that. I disagree though. I have still been on here and voiced my opinion, and it appears changes will be made.

But if my people are the scourge to the earth and if it is because of us that the game sucks I apologize in advance on behalf of me and my "people"

Quote:
They could take one look at your comments and say to themselves "Hell, this guy would buy a bag of poop as long as John Madden's likeness is on it somewhere..."
I could care less about Madden. As I previously stated, I want to play an NFL game, and I know I am going to play it no matter what. This is the only option, so what research do I have to do?

All this said, I in no way shape or form am looking for a lazy product or a bad game.

I am just saying that I will be playing a football game this year, and it will be Madden.

Sorry to all of those I offend.

Last edited by kehlis; 04-17-2009 at 01:25 PM.