View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 11:36 AM   #21
Ohpityme
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Emilio Bonifacio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi's_Navy
speed should go up, power should go down (he should be between 5-10), and he isn't disciplined at all (he should be around 25-30).

In no world does he have power, I get that you like him and seemingly think 9 games is indicative of his ability, but newsflash, its not. Its a shame he isn't playing 2B because his bat is way too below average (he isn't a great fielder either, dead average at 2B and a tad below at 3B in limited action).

Here are the facts, he has hit 4 HR, 50 2B, 15 3B in his past 1000 plate appearances, and one of those was an inside-the-park. 1 HR/250 AB is a joke, his power should be between 0-15. Thats 2 HR and 30 2B, 5 3B on a yearly basis. That is little to no power. Also, he is very fast, but he is generally a bad baserunner. His speed should be up around 90, and he is very agressive on the basepaths, but he isn't a good baserunner persay.

He really isn't even an average player, he is below average, baserunning included. Don't get so wound up in good starts, I hate having to stress SMALL SAMPLE SIZE!
What he said.
Apart from the fact I think he is a decent baserunner.
Advertisements - Register to remove