View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 02:32 PM   #1
Rod_Carew29
All Star

Rod_Carew29's Arena

OVR: 38
A POSSIBLE 'Solution' For That Lineup Glitch

Last night in my Mets franchise, I decided to try something different to find a way to work around the lineup glitch. For those not familiar, it's where the CPU team's lineup is NOT presented in the order you may have saved it (with roster control on).

What I did this time was first I made sure my team (Mets) has the lineups correct vsR and vsL is the way I want it. Then I saved it via saving the franchise.

Then....

As I went to the schedule to play my second game against the Marlins on Opening Week, I moved my controller to the CPU side (instead of the Mets). I then set the lineup EXACTLY how it was for the real Marlins on Opening Day in the majors against lefties:

Bonifacio-3B
Baker-C
Ramirez-SS
Cantu-1B
Uggla-2B
Hermida-LF
Ross-RF
Maybin-CF

In my previous attempts of TRYING to get the roster correct, the CPU would have Maybin leading off, Haney batting 5th, Ross batting second I believe, and Bonifacio batting 8th. I was NOT a happy camper lol

Then....

I let the intros, etc. take place prior to the game. And JUST BEFORE the first pitch, I flipped the controller back to the Mets side. The Marlins roster is now in EXACT order...no flipping around players....

I was only one game, but I'll be trying it again later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarcia
hey everyone whats the deal with the lineup glitch I hate it. Is there any hope???
Advertisements - Register to remove