View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 03:40 PM   #1
splff3000
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32
Expectations of Madden 10......

I'll admit, with all the blogs and tiny pieces of info coming out, I'm excited about this year's Madden. Actually, I haven't been this excited about Madden in a loooooong time. Maybe Madden 03 was the last time I was this giddy for the game. I'm curious though. I see posts all over the place on the boards. Some, like me, seem to want to get their hands on the game now, and some still "don't believe the hype". So I wanna know what are YOUR expectations for the game. Personally I think it will be the best Madden ever. It'll be hard pressed to be the best football game ever. Even though Super Tecmo Bowl wasn't sim, I spent thousands and thousands of hours playing that game. Til this date, it is still my first love when it comes to genuine football fun. In fact, I wish they would bring it to the Wii so me and my son could play it. Anyway, how good do you think it will be?

EDIT: No one can seriously be thinking the last 2 options right? Also, for those that think it will be the best Madden ever, but not the best football game ever, please post what game you think is the best football game ever. I'm just curious.

Last edited by splff3000; 04-19-2009 at 03:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove