View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 08:33 PM   #121
NFLHITMAN
MVP

OVR: 41
Re: EA struggles with another $310 million in lost revenue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAKE4742
I honestly can't say that I don't have a little smirk over this. I just can't remember the last quality title EA put out. Their sports games have been terrible. And, with lackluster releases like Battlefield and Army of Two, even. I guess Mirror's Edge is new, and innovative good stuff, although, I didn't purchase it.

And I know EA is simply a publisher for some of their titles, but still, to even put out such horrendous gaming, I just really don't like them anymore. I think they acquired Bioware (Mass Effect), and I hope they don't screw that amazing game up.

They seem to be yet another empire that's lost focus on quality, and only cares about green. I feel sorry for those losing their jobs, although, some maybe contributed to the horrible gaming I speak of. I'm all for capitalism. But don't just steal my money. At least put out a quality product I can consider.
If I was the employees at EA and had the knowledge on how to make a game I would try and get everyone together that lost there job and create there own Company. They would all get a share and since they know the in's and out's of Madden they could easily exceed what there previous company did.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove