View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 10:59 PM   #34
Tyrant8RDFL
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Lets be realistic with who will be to blame for Madden 10 if it FAILS!

Wow I had no idea the brothers from here that were invited to test the game were getting heat and criticism. Why would anyone think to put blame or criticism on them? All they can really do is give feedback, and the last I check when they posted ideas for the game. They posted some very sim ideas , and received a ton of props from this forum.

I can see by using that phrase Elite 8 it did cause people in here to hate, and turn the focus on them, but I'm sure they didn't create that name for themselves.

In the end I think it was really cool for EA to invite community members from this forum to test the game. EA could not have invited all of us, but I was happy with who the crew they chose.

Just remember in reality if Madden 10 sucks. The only crew that should get the blame is EA. The team that PROGRAMED the game. The team that decided what goes in , and how it should go in.

Now for the 8 that had the great privileged to test the game early and visit EA.
CONGRATS and job well done with your ideas and passion for trying to direct EA to a true sim Football gaming experience.