Old 04-20-2009, 02:31 PM   #39
murry
Banned

murry's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Why All the negative Vibes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
It may not be all of a sudden, but it's seems more prevalent since Ian and EA has started posting here, especially since after Community Day. Expressing personal distrust in past Maddens is fine when done constructively, but not loudly.(not pointing anyone out, just have been noticing it more)

I'd go a step further and say if the 2k community was around from the time Ian and EA set foot in here(there were a lot that did come in here) maybe there would be a bit more trust between the 2k community and EA.

The people that are jumping in here all of a sudden without doing research aren't receiving the whole picture.
Trust? I thought that trust had to be earned? Has Madden earned your trust over the past several years? I am confused. Many of you have posted your frustrations with the previous Madden games, and now you are convinced that Madden 10 will be a great game. EA employees have promised things for years. What makes this year any different? Is it because you feel a connection with some of the EA employees now?

I hope that it is a great game, but for me to think that Madden 10 will be a big difference from previous Madden games is a bit naive. I do trust one thing though. I trust that EA will utilize everything, and everyone at their disposal to market their game. That I do trust.

Anyway, I do respect your opinion, and your ability to promote Madden 10 prior to any game play videos.