Old 04-20-2009, 02:47 PM   #40
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Why All the negative Vibes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by murry
Trust? I thought that trust had to be earned? Has Madden earned your trust over the past several years? I am confused. Many of you have posted your frustrations with the previous Madden games, and now you are convinced that Madden 10 will be a great game. EA employees have promised things for years. What makes this year any different? Is it because you feel a connection with some of the EA employees now?

I hope that it is a great game, but for me to think that Madden 10 will be a big difference from previous Madden games is a bit naive. I do trust one thing though. I trust that EA will utilize everything, and everyone at their disposal to market their game. That I do trust.

Anyway, I do respect your opinion, and your ability to promote Madden 10 prior to any game play videos.
I really think you read into that way wrong. I've been a 2k player, but also played Madden.

Please, point me where I stated that the previous next generation Maddens have been up to par. I was bored with the presentation level with 09, just a boring game to play.

The trust comes from a new development team and to a new man in charge. I don't take a blind eye to the past Maddens, but I like the direction from the new team with interaction since late in the process with 09.

Ian and company haven't disappointed, yet, so, at what point have they disappointed you?

I respect your opinion as well.