oChaos_Nine
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Why All the negative Vibes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
How?

How is that even possible when more info has been released at this point then ever before around this time of year?

I'm confused right now.

After community day, the level quality feedback dropped. Most of the threads I've been reading are about things that have nothing to do with improving the upcoming release.

I don't know...

I mean, we're all grown here. I'm not trying to tell people what to do. My only point is, now is the time to get it fixed. Whatever it is you didn't like, here's your chance to get that addressed. Don't piss & moan after the game comes out, because this year the community has a hand in how the final product turns out as well...that means we're all responsible. No blame games.

I guess I'd like to see the focus go back to development.

...like a cohesive unit, of cohesiveness...lol
I have to disagree with this. It's nobody's fault but the Dev Team if they game doesn't turn out how we (and the devs) want it. Nor is it the 8 peoples fault who went to CD. They had less than 24 hours with it and I'm sure they gave good feedback. The devs have had months to implement and polish the game. We're not the ones getting paid to make it so I don't see how we're at all responsible for how this game turns out. I know it's not because of bad feedback, the devs got all they could of asked for and then some.