Old 04-20-2009, 03:04 PM   #45
Vikes1
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Why All the negative Vibes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by murry
Trust? I thought that trust had to be earned? Has Madden earned your trust over the past several years? I am confused. Many of you have posted your frustrations with the previous Madden games, and now you are convinced that Madden 10 will be a great game. EA employees have promised things for years. What makes this year any different? Is it because you feel a connection with some of the EA employees now?

I hope that it is a great game, but for me to think that Madden 10 will be a big difference from previous Madden games is a bit naive. I do trust one thing though. I trust that EA will utilize everything, and everyone at their disposal to market their game. That I do trust.

Anyway, I do respect your opinion, and your ability to promote Madden 10 prior to any game play videos.
I'll be honest Murry, theres apart of me that wants to completely agree with your post. And you've made some points that are pretty difficult to dispute. If not nearly impossible.

But myself....I've decided to go along for the ride this year. [again] Imo...the guy running the show, does seem to actually care about how the game will be received. And there does seem to be at least written evidents of an improved game. You are absolutely right though...the game play videos is were the rubber meets the road.

I don't blame you at all for feeling as you do. But myself...I've decided to trust at least one more time.
Advertisements - Register to remove