Old 04-20-2009, 03:20 PM   #48
murry
Banned

murry's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Why All the negative Vibes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I really think you read into that way wrong. I've been a 2k player, but also played Madden.

Please, point me where I stated that the previous next generation Maddens have been up to par. I was bored with the presentation level with 09, just a boring game to play.

The trust comes from a new development team and to a new man in charge. I don't take a blind eye to the past Maddens, but I like the direction from the new team with interaction since late in the process with 09.

Ian and company haven't disappointed, yet, so, at what point have they disappointed you?

I respect your opinion as well.
You say that Ian and company have not disappointed you yet? Have you played Madden 10 yet? If not, then how do you know that it will be different from the last several games? I am also curious to know of something that Ian has implemented in previous Madden games that is working correctly?

I like the direction that they claim they are headed in, but I need more than talk. We all know that Ian and company have worked on previous Madden games, and I am not convinced that they are as good as they portray themselves to be (I hope I am wrong).

I will remain disappointed until I have played a great Madden 10 game. I am not doubting your ability to determine what the future may hold, I am just doubtful that Madden will be as good as Ian and company are leading us to believe. I hope that I am wrong, but I have not been wrong over the past several years (in regards to Madden).

And you are correct; I did not read anything that indicated that you believe that Madden is where it should be.