View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 05:14 PM   #9
WFColonel56
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: What is YOUR definition of "Sim" Football?

lol CVELL you beat me 2 the punch with this thread.....I feel the word sim is being thrown around WAY too much.... especially by guys who dont even know what sim is....SIM= SIMULATION= play how a nfl team would play..

This means to me.......TAKE WHAT THE D GIVES YOU.......
If they show they r weak vs the run, guess what im running.
You give up the slants, guess what im taking it....

To me I could come out in 1 formation all game (not really its just an example...calm down) and run 8 plays all game based on what the D gives me...That is sim to me. I shouldnt HAVE to come out in 7 diff formations a game to be classified as sim..... Im going to do the same thing from 1 formation that I can do from 8...Im just taking what the d gives me...

Some people say it isnt sim to play from less than 3 formations a game...I say whats wrong with it? They say its no fun... I say its not my job to entertain you....lol

And im with capnkill. If the play is legit you should be able to run it as many times as you want....If the play is legit and can be stopped...lol

And on D I say sim ballin is matching up your D with the offense personnel....If someone comes out in singleback slot strong (3 wr, 1 te, 1 rb).....You should only match up with a nickle formation. Go 1 down (a 4-3 or 3-4) or go 1 over (dime)

That to me is sim ballin both sides of the ball