Old 04-20-2009, 08:45 PM   #45
seriousluboy83
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden Player Ratings (09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
That is my list. I don't really think there is 50 95+ rated guys in todays NFL. Most RB's are sharing time. CB's are no where near how they used to be. QB's are very good in a NFL that penalizes any touching of a WR. I am a Seahawk fan and I thought that even Walter Jones was stretching it for a 95+ because of his age but O-Line age is different from skill positions.

i can agree wit those points but from a marketing standpoint players need 95+ ratings and it's a representation of a superstar....not to meantion players can barely touch a QB without getting a penality

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlievN5
whats up with the guy downgrading guys on account of age or team? i know that this use to be the way madden did it since not many played online (had to predict using factors), but nowadays i think we can just go off talent alone.

did that cause that's how it is...the older you get the more ware and tare your body accumulates....therfor you dont play like you use to....and wasnt jugding calvin based on his team he just simply wont get a 95+ rating i think....the whole team part was from my personal aspect....even tho i cant see Larry Fitzgerald play every sunday i still kno he's a beast....basically where the team/national exposure aspect came from

Last edited by seriousluboy83; 04-20-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove