View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 09:00 PM   #271
Moostache
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Wildcat Formation in Madden 10 w/Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanlee
It always gets me that they release super close up detailed pictures of the game but while playing it we are always stuck with a far out, over head view since Madden has only one camera angle during gameplay.

These shots are nice but there should be a disclaimer that you will never see these details during gameplay.

Until they get in multiple\custom camera angles the only screen they should release are the ones while you are actually playing the game.
Apologies for replying to a post on page 6 of a 26 page thread (have not had time to read this whole thing obviously) but I agree 100% with this...

I was playing some 2K5 and M09 earlier for a piece I am writing for MaddenWars, but one of the greatest things in 2K5 was the ability to set and use a custom camera angle for gameplay. It was amazing how much difference it made...I was messing around with a tightly zoomed angle and got such a totally different feeling from the game - not just different than Madden, which is obvious, but also MUCH different from the default camera.

Having the ability to use a tighter camera angle (especially on running plays where seeing the receivers is less important) is waaaaaaaaaaay overdue...
Advertisements - Register to remove