View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 10:26 PM   #17
gr18
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: How would you rate your team in Madden 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackersFan127
I don't know, I mean yes Rodgers had a good season, but I'm still not sure about him, and with the new rating system that would mean Rodgers would be great, which he's not.

While I still think Hawk is better, I wanted to bring Barnett to like a 90, but I don't want to overrate him
I think Barnett will be great in a 3-4 and hopefully Hawk will take a big step.He's been solid but rarely makes a big play.Woodson could maybe be a 95 and Kampman we'll have to wait and see.

Other than Peyton,Brady,Brees, Warner,and maybe Rivers....Who's all that much better than Rodgers?Maybe Romo,McNabb by a point or two.Palmer and Hasselbeck have to show they can come back from injuries.Pennington,Cutler....I don't know.I know it's just one season but it was a great statistical season and that's what the rating strives for.If there was a clutch rating that would be another story.I'm not willing to call him a choker by any stretch after one season.The defense was at fault mostly last year.

I pretty much see every Packers game living in Wisconsin.I'm not from Wisconsin and was a Colts fan for years.

Last edited by gr18; 04-20-2009 at 10:30 PM.