View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 10:40 PM   #31
tbuck0027
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: How would you rate your team in Madden 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackersFan127
I agree with you about AJ Hawk the more I think about it, however I'm not sold yet on Rodgers, Woodson is great but his age is starting to creep up on him, I understand that Bigby's coverage is lackluster, but he is still a great tackler and can just destroy people in his zone, as evident in the NFC divisional game against the Seahawks, but I STRONGLY disagree about Harris, I think he is awesome at pressing and tackling but his man coverage rating is a 75-78 at best, Harris is in my opinion one of the most overrated players in the NFL.
My assessment on Al Harris is he is still an above average corner in the league. I think former Packers D Coordinator Bob Sanders had Harris in a terrible situtation leaving him on an island against every teams best WR, and never making in game adjustments(ala 2007 NFC championship game, harris got toasted by burris, but Sanders never made one adjustment the entire game). But with better play calling he is still an 87 in my book. About Woodson, he was an elite corner last year, and his ratings should start out very high even with aging. Once the aging does come around(hopefully not in the next year or 2), then you can knock him down, but not until then.
Advertisements - Register to remove