Old 04-21-2009, 01:38 PM   #15
Maelstrom-XIII
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Throwing meter for QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnKill
Well the meter could run the length of the throwing motion, which would be time you'd have to spend throwing anyway. The quicker QBs would have a meter that goes faster. The more accurate your QB the bigger the yellow line that you have to stop on would be.... I really think it could work very well.

If you play the Show and you have a guy on base the Pitchers throw very quickly, I think that would be perfect amount of time for throwing a pass in the NFL...

I mean once you've decided you're going to throw the ball you no longer need to look anywhere right... cause you're already throwing it, so it won't hurt to have to look at a throwing meter to make sure you are accurate.

I really like the idea personally, I just worry about on-line lag making things too difficult at times.... but its a good idea I think.
This would be one of those features I'd have to sit out a year to make sure they get it implemented right... but if they could get it to work, I think it would really put you in the QBs shoes...
Advertisements - Register to remove