View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 03:23 PM   #35
SA1NT401
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: What is YOUR definition of "Sim" Football?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE
My definition of cheese is simply corny nonsense like rollout and chuck, putting RBs at FB all the time and running FB dives as your primary running play, running the same 3 plays (even though they eventually get shut down), in NCAA putting Percy Harvin or Trinton Holiday at QB and running speed option damn near every day. That's what I consider cheesing.

The walk glitch, direct snap glitch, super HB toss - all that stuff is outright cheating.

Honestly, the talk of sim is getting on my nerves because I think that nowadays there are more and more people who tend to whine and moan about certain things that they cannot stop even though it's not really an exploit or glitch and then just saying it's 'not sim'. I see this online A LOT in sports games. I feel that there are so many self-imposed rules of what is sim nowadays....
^^^ THAT. Well said.

Would add 1 note: Play the game of football as it was meant to be played. punt when you should etc. nothing worse than having a good game then someone starts going for it in STUPID situations and then falls behind only to quit.

I would love to see more of the chess match that is football.
Advertisements - Register to remove