View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 09:38 PM   #163
krc1130
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: How would you rate your team in Madden 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigspigs76
Everyone seems very generous with there team...

Raiders:
=====
......................-=overall=- -=particular rating=-......................
QB
JaMarcus Russell - 70 THP= 97 (which should be the best or tied for the best in the lg)

HB
Darren McFadden - 83 SPD= 94 (using Chris Johnson as a benchmark at 97spd and Hester at 98spd)

Michael Bush - 80 TRK=91

Justin Fargas - 73

WR
IDK

TE
Zack Miller - 87 CTH=89 (the Raiders best offencive player by far last year)

O-line, there are way to many changes being made to it during the off season for there to be any kind of accurate rating assumptions.

D-Line
Garbage with the exception of Burgess being hurt all year so you can't blame him to much... and Trevor Scott who produced with what little playing time he was given.

LOLB-MLB-ROLB
Ricky Brown - 70
Kirk Morrison - 87
Thomas Howard -88 SPD= 89 (i feel he one of the fastest if not the fastest LB's in the league)

CB
Nnamdi Asomugha - 99 (nuff said here, he better have a solid tackle rating tho)
Chris Johnson - 86 (waaay underated last year)
Stanford Routt- 75

DB
Tyvon Branch -73 (has yet to prove anything at this position but was hurt all last year and only played minor rolls yet still played beter then Huff)

Michael Huff -75

Special Teams
Sebastian Janikowski -96 (should have the most powerfull leg in the game... although his accuracy might take a hit this year)

Shane Lechler -98

KR/PR Justin Miller and JLH - IDK everyone seemed to be a 99 last year which I hope gets changed this year to actually mean something... but seriously these dudes are beasts and I would put them in the same category has Hester and Washington for KR and PR's.
Michael Huff will probably lower. Maybe like a 70 or 71. In all of the roster updates for 09 EA just kept lowering his ratings and actually called him a bust. I mean do I think he's that bad. Meh, he's the worst out of these 3 Texas DBs: Ross, Griffin, and Huff.