View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 01:18 AM   #159
chase10784
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden Player Ratings (09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
I'm going to state this again which I have talked about earlier in this thread i'm NOT saying one is better than the other completely. I was not only talking about playoff games, I was also talking about games in the regular season as well where romo has folded under pressure late in the season where it really matters. I don't know why people tend to jump into a convo when they clearly don't know everything that has been said.

I'm not saying he's a bad QB iv'e stated many times that he is a great QB/talent/franchise QB. I'm done on this subject because people want to jump in before they know what has been said about the subject.

Also I know this is a long thread but, its not really that long. This arguement is only about 6 or 7 pages long. Just don't read one page of the thread and assume i'm calling him a bad QB when you haven't read the entire arguement.
...Jeez
I did read this thread and i read your opinion, i was simply stating my opinion on the subject. It has nothing to do with if you said something or whatever i was just saying what i feel about the subject. I feel in this madden they should both be like neck and neck maybe with romo a point or two ahead of eli.

With that said I was one of the dallas cowboys fans that were hoping jerry would try to get jay cutler because honestly i like him a lot. He may not have done anything yet but I have a good feeling he will one day. He gets a bad wrap cuz he hasnt won in the playoffs but its hard to win when your d cant stop last years michigan wolverines offense.