View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 12:51 PM   #3
CapnKill
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: We covered everything from Gameplay,franchise,PA,hand towels....what about Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
I play 95% of my games online and ever since Madden 2004 things have been going downhill for the online portion of Madden.

Back in Madden 2004 Users were able to do the following in online games...

-Play 5 to 15 minute ranked games
-Choose weather
-Choose wind
-Choose stadium with classic stadiums available
-Choose jerseys
-Able to see who was playing who, what quarter, and time left in the game

Most of that stuff we can't do now and it is very aggravating to us online players. Each year I ask for the devs to give us the OPTION of having those things in future maddens but its always "AHH we will see about it next year".

What I don't understand is why most of that was taking out of the online portion of the game. NOONE complained about any of the above so why take it out? I had people scared to play me in the Germany stadium back in 2004 lol.

We still don't have fully functional online leagues with Full player stat tracking. We've seen the same ole same ole in regards to the online aspect of Madden for the past 5 years. Lets see something innovative for a change regarding online.

I know its probably to late now but SPICE THINGS UP FOR GOODNESS SAKE...lol

Im done...
They said that the earliest we'll get on-line info will be E3.

The only nugget that was dropped was that you will now once again be able to save your on-line depth charts.