View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 01:32 PM   #9
djordan
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: We covered everything from Gameplay,franchise,PA,hand towels....what about Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Online overall is a JOKE. Aside from the very small SIM/str8 up crowd, the majority is a bunch of jokers. I think the overall look/feel of online play is not taken seriously. Why should they have REAL online leagues with full player stat tracting etc.?

My point is, i think they realize online play overall is pathetic. If they can figure out a way to match good players with good players and have cheezers get their own server then maybe it will get a serious look. But as of now, the community for madden OVERALL is the WORST online community when it comes to overall play and sportsmanship.

For every good game you get, you have to wean through several exploiters/cheezers/quitters. It has become a choir and is no longer fun. If you like playing opponents and have to resort to their tactics just to play the game power to ya, i have had my fill with that crap. Nobody wants to play FOOBALL anymore. It has now become who can do what to another player that DOES NOT EXIST in the real sport.

I think i am just fed up with sports games overall online. I have my 6 or so close friends to game with online and there is always head to head and i am fine with that. Online is a joke like the majority of the madden community (no offense to the few GREAT opponents out there and on here.)
This has nothing to do with my post my man....