View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 02:27 PM   #93
dougdeuce
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: New in game shot off Madden 10 from Gametrailers promo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
I don't like the fact that they have people on the sideline that have no use like the guy standing behind everyone with the white hat on who never moves. Or the guy who eternally has his camera pointed at the ground.

And what's worse is that these characters are repeated several times on both sidelines (and I'm talking about 09). Last year there were about 24 event staffers on the sideline, and I'd bet that we never even see more than 2 in plain view while we play the game.

I know what the idea is, but when you have things like what I just described, it's ineffective. I'd rather they have characters I will see regularly and have less overall which will leave more for great overall detail, instead of having a ton of characters I never see that are just draining resources.

It makes no sense whatsoever.
I will give you this, if they were to take away from the amount and make them mobile, that would be awesome... however, since they're motionless, i see no reason why they couldn't just add a bunch more. I don't think it would take too much from the resources. maybe plain clothes people on the s/l too since they appear in real life...
plus, the superbowl sidelines are PACKED.