View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 06:48 PM   #20
dbshady
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Just a thought as i have not seen it mentioned....

I like the Sprint, wouldn't mind if they had a on - off feature with it. But what else would you do?

As someone already stated, the QB issues would come up? When do you want him to sprint, when do you want him to drop.

And another, I think Madden is too Fast as it is... There needs to be more slower and fast movement... I think the Fast is fast enough.... but the game is not slow enough, at least the change is not.

There should be more speeds a RB can run... stopped, hesitate, jog, run, burst, sprint.... there should be different animations for those... because they all mean something different.

As a RB, when I get the ball from the QB... I hesitate (look for a whole, wait in the backfeild)... I jog to a whole (let my blockers set up, wait for the play to develop)... I run through the hole (at a good speed)... I burst into the secondary out of the whole.... make a move... theres no one in from of me... I sprint the the endzone!

It shouldn't be as it is now.... Get the Ball, SPRINT in directions till you get tackled, or SPRINT... JUKE... SPRINT SOME MORE.

ITs time to slow down the game, and get more detailed! Running, Blocking, Passing, that all gets impoved if speeds can be more drastic and controlled.

Not just Sprint, and not just not Sprint (I.E no sprint, just sprint the whole time).

There needs to be a change, a speed gauge you might say.... of speeds of 0 (stopped or walking), 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (SPRINT TO THE ENDZONE like someone is chasing you!)